GIS allows users to envision the geographic aspects of a body of data. Users can query or analyze data and receive results in the form of graphical maps, statistic results, combine with our address database solutions and etc. Since many kinds of data have important geographic aspects, GIS analyst helps in:
● Logistics planning
● Sales analysis
● Resource management
● Performance benchmarking and etc
Example of Functionalities:
● Analysis and demarcation of sales territories and performance by geography / drive time / coverage density / demographic information and etc.
● Comparison of sales with competitors through customized thematic analysis.
● Analysis of customer demographic data through E-Map extensive details of company and residential listings.
● Area demographic through consumer surveys.